I was thinking last night in Church about what I hope to gain in life. Stuff that I would just really enjoy having. My happiness would of course not be defined by these things, but I sure would like them.
1. A small house.
2. A large dining room table for my kids and I to eat. Oh, and my wife.
3. I large enough back yard where if I so desired, I could shoot a shotgun, while sitting in a rocking chair, on my back porch.
4. Rusty my dog. And lots of other little animals to talk to when I get home after a late night.
5. Orange slushies from BK.
6. My friends… Aw….
7. A really nice grill.
8. Somebody really nice to grill for me.
9. X Box Live.
10. Good abs.
11. A cool tv.
12. A pain free lower back.
13. An autographed Ashton Kutcher poster. Wait, What?
14. A sewn, cotton, Tn state flag.
15. My pride.
16. I want to keep my small truck forever.
17. A big ol bed.
18. A job where I felt like when I left each day, I had left the world a better place.
19. A FISHING BOAT!
20. (insert lots of little happiness things here)
What makes you happy? What would make you happy? Why don’t you have it already? Is it obtainable? Am I getting corny in my post flag world state?
Ross Flag Selling the big boy Hoss