Welcome to the year 2010. It is good to have you here with me.
I am sitting at Flag World, I thought surely I’d have retired by 2010 but I haven’t, thinking about this new year we have found ourselves in. Listen, I have wrote down my resolutions. Most of them even contain little encouraging side notes. I will copy down my resolutions exactly like they are on the sheet of paper and after this post and this shift they will be posted on my bulletin board. Ok. Here we gooooo.
1. To weigh 225 lbs of solid muscle by the end of this year. Don’t get fat though Ross. Keep working. Remember how active you were in high school? Well get at it.
2. Budget. 1 fast food meal a week at most (no carry overs). Save money!
3. Go Go Go until failure. Don’t flake out!!!
3a. Stories of Living, Moffitt Tees, Budgeting, Everything else I decide to do.
4. Keep nightly journal. What good are these years if I remember nothing from them?
5. Become a cowboy with Dad!
6. Get that dang tattoo finally. Any ideas of what to get readers? -not in original document mind you.
7. Get involved in Knoxville Church Group.
8. Have a kid………………. Maybe. TBD 😉 (its more comical than creepy on my actual sheet. promise)
9. A B grades! If not all A’s. Your future starts now!
10. Grow a beard. If it doesn’t happen this year it may never happen. Come on 2010!
11. Only date girls who I really want to date. Remember: This will help you with all your other resolutions. Especially Budgeting!
12. Be great!
13. Read a lot of books.
14. Do not shy away from learning. Intelligence is what will set me freeee.
15. Write some more songs.
16. Stay inspired!
17. Do not be complacent. Do I want to look back on 2010 and be sad? Heck no!
18. You turn 21 this year. It is about time you get organized. So why don’t ya? Ok I will!